Thursday, August 12, 2010

Out with the old in with the new

Out with the old in with the new


I wanted a pure driving experience that was light, responsive, sharp, predictable and fun to drive on both the street and particularly on the track. Now I have a daily so the car is only a weekend car and circuit car.

The current s15 I bought 2 years ago with a few mods including FMIC, 2871R, exhaust and PowerFC. Don't have many pictures of when I got the car but you know what that looks like. Here is a few pics from the journey so far.




Bought a Vertex Lang Kit and spent a couple of days getting it to fit perfectly. Then decided I it wasn't going to have a big enough performance improvement to justify the cost. So sold it off. Just so you can see what it would have looked like pics are below of the trial fit.



How the car is currently.



Professional shots courtesy of Kevin Yu



No comments:

Post a Comment